Confinement Playlist #5 - ZELAH
We saw ZELAH for the first time in February at Shepherd's Bush Empire in London where they were opening the night for Asgeír. What a great surprise! The London-based duo released their new single Closer last Friday, a foretaste of their upcoming EP.
1. Banks - III
It’s moody and dreamy and full of feels you can just zone out to. I have all 3 of her albums on repeat most of the time.
2. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia
All of your pop bangers in one place, for all of your virtual pub sessions
3. Oh Wonder - No One Else Can Wear Your Crown
Seems to bring a sense of comfort and reassurance on those long daily walks. Their songs really make you believe that everything will be okay!
4. Glass Animals - How To Be A Human Being
Transports you into a different world and every song grabs your interest in a new way, just a brilliant album.
5. James Blake - The Colour In Anything
Only recently started listening to him and I am captivated with all of the sounds and textures he uses on this. Really inspiring for writing new music at this time.
6. London Grammar - Truth is a beautiful thing An album that sounds incredible wherever you listen to it, great for making quarantine sound more cinematic.
7. The 1975 - A Brief Enquiry Into Online Relationships Their best album yet, the mix of song styles and ideas keeps you guessing and entertained the entire way through if you’re getting bored of samey albums.
8. Billie Eilish - When we all fall asleep where do we go? Another album with it’s own world. Billie and Finneas’ style is so unique, I love to listen closely to pick out all the hidden sounds within the songs. Perfect for some in depth quarantine listening.